Every week I use a variety of tools that I can’t imagine doing without.
I put together a prioritized list that I thought people might find interesting.
The recent additions include:
- Chatbase.co (AI Assistant), OpenAI, Claude
- Looker (Dashboards)
Core tools include:
- VS Code
- conda / python / Jupyter
- Github / Github Pages / Jekyll
- Burp Suite / Amass / nmap
- Heroku / AWS / GCP / Azure
- Auth0 / Sendgrid
- Wordpress / Yoast
- Google Analytics
- Kali Linux
Some tools we have been using for a long time:
- Mimiran (Simple CRM - I recommend!)
- JustWorks (Recommend!)
- Quickbooks / DryRun
- Google Workspace
- Hubspot CRM
- Twitter / * Mastadon (InfoSec Exchange) / Buffer
- Calendar (I wish I had something better!)
We recently stopped using:
- Motion - they removed calendar sync!
- Fathom - just not sure the privacy win is real.
- Mailchimp - the features became quite limited.
- Intercom - too expensive and invasive.
- SproutSocial - this is an awesome tool, we just don’t have enough resources to use it well.
It is kind of crazy how long this list is!
What do you think? What am I missing? What’s the new cool thing
I am missing?